University Application Information

* In order to attend St. Peter’s College you must apply to and be accepted by the University of Saskatchewan or the University of Regina. Which university have you applied to?

* Have you received your acceptance letter from the university that you have applied to?

* Have you ordered your transcripts (ABE, GED, Secondary) from the Ministry of Education and/or your post-secondary institution to the University of Saskatchewan or University of Regina?

If NO, please order them here: Saskatchewan High School Students, Alberta High School Students

When you receive your U of S student ID number and NSID please contact St. Peter's College to provide this information.
Page1 / 9
11% of survey complete.