THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS STUDY.
If any of the questions in this study made you uncomfortable in any way, or if participating in this study brought up any issues that are distressing for you, some resources that might be of assistance are provided below:
· Betterhelp (online private counseling): https://www.betterhelp.com/
· Psychology Today (find a therapist): https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms
· GoodTherapy.org: http://www.goodtherapy.org/
· CRHSP (Canadian Register of Health Service Psychologists): http://www.findapsychologist.ca/wp-content/themes/crhspp/index_search.php
· To find a Psychologist in Canada or the US: http://locator.apa.org
· Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (links to local crisis centres): http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/find-a-crisis-centre-now/
· National Suicide Prevention Hotline (US): https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
· Online peer support for LBGT individuals: https://support.therapytribe.com/lgbt-support-group/
· PFLAG Canada: Support, education and resources for parents, families, friends and allies to queer and trans communities http://pflagcanada.ca/
· PFLAG USA: https://www.pflag.org/
· Anti-Racism Resource Centre (CCRC - Canada): http://www.anti-racism.ca/node/25
· Anti-Racist Alliance (USA): http://antiracistalliance.com/
· If you have any concerns about a child at risk, please contact your local Child Protective Services or police
Attention: When completing this survey, please make sure that you are alone and undisturbed, and in a place where you feel comfortable to answer personal questions.
To print a copy of this form, please use CTRL + P or follow the usual methods for printing from your web browser.